Lind Furniture, Laura
- Shown in: Venice Grey (Available in choices of Real Leather or Fabric colors. Click on Fabric tab above to see your choices)
- Construction: Top Grain Leather, Corrected leather with pebble like texture.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Overall
Double - wtih double needle
W x D x H: 66 X 85 X 39"
Queen - wtih double needle
W x D x H: 72 X 91 X 39"
King - with double needle
W x D x H: 88 X 91 X 39"
Lind Furniture is offering a range of high quality leathers. Below are descriptions of the various leathers that we offer:
Venice Leather: Top-grain, corrected leather with nice, pebble-like texture. The colour is very uniform and there are no natural markings on the leather. Due to the finish on the surface, stain resistance is very high and maintenance is easy.
Tivoli Leather: This is thick, full-grain pigmented leather with no natural scars. It’s fully finished and top coated which makes it stain-resistant and very easy to maintain. Tivoli has very high durability and has no colour variation.
Euro Leather: Top-grain leather that is slightly corrected. It has a smooth finish without colour variation. It is a very durable leather, making it easy to maintain and very stain-resistant.
Crown Leather: Fully finished semi-aniline leather, top coated to allow an easier cleaning and fading resistance. This type of finish makes the natural defects less noticeable, the color is more uniform, and it is more stain-resistant. This leather combines the appeal of aniline transparency with a somewhat rustic look.
Evita Leather: Fully finished and top coated semi-aniline leather, making it very durable and stain-resistant. Its soft finish gives it a supple and elegant look. Natural defects are less noticeable and the colors are more uniform.
Millennium Leather: Full grain, semi-aniline leather. It is very soft and very durable. Scratch marks and insect bites are slightly visible and a slight colour variation can be expected. Very stain-resistant and maintenance is very easy.
The Caroline bed is exquisitely crafted with a simple and sleek¸ beautiful design that will definitely give your bedroom a luxurious-warm look. This bed features front recessed legs. It is designed with three levels of Platform positioning¸ so it can accommodate mattresses of varied thickness without losing the look of the headboard. Headboard features 100% top Grain Leather and deep padded cushions with tufted double top stitching in a soft and smooth finish. Rails are constructed of metal and wood and are upholstered in matching leather to compliment the bed. Slats are constructed of hardwood solids and can be positioned at three different levels so it can accommodate mattresses of varied thickness and it also eliminates the need for box springs. Note: Mattress is not included. Bed is available in Queen, King, and Double.
There are 4 general rules when dealing with leather:
- Do not use aggressive substances, soap or harsh liquids.
- Leather needs gentle care. Do not rub strongly.
- Keep leather away from heaters and exposure to direct sunlight.
- Always make sure to pre-test any leather conditioner or leather cleaner in an inconspicuous area first
Leather lasts for incredibly long time if treated correctly. Cleaning and protection are the regular needs required for leather. To obtain the maximum cleaning and protection results, it is essential to be able to recognize the various types of leather, thus avoiding the use of products where not suited.
Protected (Venice, Regent, Empire, Tivoli, Euro, Evita, Crown, Millennium)
These leathers are fully finished and top coated to allow an easier cleaning and fading resistance. This type of finish makes the natural defects less noticeable, the color is more uniform, and it is more stain resistant.
- Remove dust often and clean periodically with a damp cloth (in distilled water)
- Blot any spill and wipe gently the area with a damp cloth
- If a stain has developed, use a cloth dampened in a mild soap solution, and wipe gently the area; avoid soaking the leather
- After removing the stain, use a clean damp cloth (in distilled water) to remove the soap.