How To Clean Rug
- Wool Rugs:
- If contact with any spill/stain occurs clean immediately.
- With a dry cloth or white paper towel, blot the stain. Rubbing will only spread the stain further and make it difficult to clean.
- Mix a cup of cold water with a small amount of dish soap. Using a clean sponge and soap mix, apply to the remainder of the stain. Gently remove and with a dry towel, blot the area as much as possible.
- Avoid excess heat as that can result in more staining or bleeding.
Synthetic Fiber Rugs (Nylon | Polypropylene |Polyester)
- Blot out the stain with a dry cotton towel or white paper towel as soon as they occur.
- Nylon rugs are known for their resistance to staining. If in contact with a stain, mix a cup of cold water and a small amount of dish soap. With a clean sponge and soap mix, remove the stain. Allow the area to dry.
- Polyester fibres are quick drying. Vacuum regularly to remove dirt or stains.
- Polypropylene rugs are lightweight and highly resistant. Rug/carpet cleaners are safe on synthetic fibres